Ergonomic Silicone Cup 220 ml, Pink - BPA free! We Might Be Tiny
After the bottle or sippy cup and before the adult cups there is the colorful one Ergonomic Grip Cup of the Australian brand We Might Be Tiny . It is a cup designed for the little hands of the youngest children, with an ergonomic shape that fits them aids in the transition from children's cups to adult cups . Made in natural silicone entirely free from harmful chemicals, it is safe, hygienic and indestructible. Suitable for hot and cold drinks, it can also be used as a cheerful container for yoghurt and puddings. So beautiful, even mom and dad will want to use it!
Why we like it :
- A cup specifically designed for the little ones
- It washes easily in the dishwasher
- It doesn't break
- We Might Be Tiny is an Australian brand founded in 2015 by the designer Eleanor Cullen which produces functional objects with a minimal, practical and beautiful design, designed to make parents' lives easier.
- Fredrik & Goldie are the very young but demanding testers of We Might Be Tiny products
- The placemats, cups, bibs and other fantastic products in the We Might Be Tiny collection are made of food-grade silicone, a material that resists very low and very high temperatures , it lasts a long time and it's free from harmful chemicals .
- Color : sugar paper
- Dimensions : 7.5cm x 7.4cm
Capacity : 220ml
- Material : Non-toxic food grade silicone, certified by an independent body, compliant with European standards and approved by FDA and LFGB
- BPA free
- It can be placed in the oven, microwave and freezer. It resists temperatures between -40°C and 230°C
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in Australia
- Gold award winner at Junior Magazine UK's Junior Design Awards 2018 and finalist at the Eco Excellence Awards 2018.
How much is the shipment?
Shipping is 6.90 but if the amount spent net of discounts exceeds 59 euros, shipping is free!
Which courier do you use for shipping?
We use GLS for shipments to Italy and Crono Internazionale (SDA) for shipments to Europe
Do you ship worldwide?
At the moment we ship to Italy and Europe.
What are the delivery times?
2-3 working days from the time of payment.
Is there any discount for the first purchase?
Yes, there is an 8 euro discount on a minimum amount of 79 euro for those who subscribe to our newsletter.
Withdrawals on site
Is it possible to collect on site?
Of course, we are in Frascati (RM). Once the purchase has been made by selecting collection on site, you can write to us at email@example.com to organize an appointment.
Are all the products I see in the shop ready for delivery?
Absolutely yes! The products are here in Frascati and are usually shipped the day after the order.