Translucent Linking Discs - Pk510
Highly appealing colourful octagonal discs in two sizes with notches for interlocking and a central hole suitable for threading. They can be used to construct abstract or symmetrical structures, are ideal for sorting and pattern-making, and will help children to develop fine motor skills as well as encourage logical and creative thinking. The discs come in six different colours and are supplied in a plastic container for convenient storage.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Physical Development - construction
• Maths - counting, sorting & pattern
• Personal Development - sensory
• Understanding the World - colour
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
Size: 120 large discs (63mm dia.) and 390 small discs (38mm dia.). Pk510.
Age: Suitable from 12 months.