- Grip and motor skills With Crayon Rocks®, young children will have fun drawing and coloring without frustration. The crayon is comfortable to hold in your fingers and effortlessly emits intense color. Children do not strain their hands, fingers and arms during activities. Indeed, they are designed to comfortably strengthen the gripper grip and the muscles involved! Crayon Rocks® help develop fine motor skills and prepare fingers for writing skills. Children and adults who have difficulty with graphic grasping learn to develop a relaxed grip using the crayon which stimulates a correct three-point grasp!
- Sustainable and natural Crayon Rocks® are natural soy wax crayons made with soybeans grown in the United States and colored with mineral pigments. They are sustainable, plant-based and completely non-toxic.
- Versatile and practical Crayon Rocks® are versatile and suitable for anyone (3-103 years old) who loves to entrust their creativity to paper. They don't get hands and clothes dirty. They are great for blending and for creating broad swathes of colour. They offer endless creative possibilities, even in combination with, for example, watercolor and on special surfaces such as wood or even fabric.
- Crayon Rocks® for everyone! The crayons are particularly suitable for young children with and without special needs and were developed by a teacher for children with special needs. They are suitable for use at home, nursery, schools, therapy and occupational therapy to develop motor skills. They are also used in children's yoga.
- Includes 8 colored pebble-shaped crayons and a cotton bag.