Montessori symbolic game
Playing is not a simple pastime, but a tool for developing imagination and creativity. Each game can help children develop some skills rather than others.
One of the most important games for boys and girls is the simulation game, in which children reproduce what adults do every day. Also known as symbolic play or pretend play, it has various functions in the growth of children, because it promotes the acquisition of skills such as:
- Imagination and creativity
- Social and emotional development
- Language and communication
- Cognitive problem solving strategies
- Both fine and gross motor development.
Now give your child a doll and watch the magic happen!