Privacy and Cookies
Our website address is: https://shop. thousand moms. org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Millemamme may acquire or process the following personal data of yours:
– Information such as IP, your name, address, tax code, date and place of birth, telephone number, email and profession
– Payment and billing data
– Preferences for certain services and activities
– Data on your location, if you have given consent
– Information obtained through third parties if you have given your consent.
The personal data we collect about you is processed for:
– respond to your specific request regarding the services offered or products sold
– fulfill a legal obligation in tax matters
– propose commercial communications or promotions based on your specific interest. In these cases, we ask for your prior consent and it can be revoked at any time.
We may collect your personal data when:
– contact us for information through our contact channels
– buy one of our products from our online shop
– participate in surveys
– take part in our events
– browse our site
– you agree to share your information with our partners
How we use and process your personal data
The data is received on the customer's initiative and/or upon request by Millemamme.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form as well as the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When visitors fill out our information request form, we collect the data shown in the form for the minimum time required to respond to the specific request.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc. ). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
When you visit our website, navigation information is collected (for example the time and day of the visit, any previous visits to the site by the same visitor, the site of origin, etc. ). This information is used to improve the site itself.
For more information, you can consult Google Analytics data protection. Our site uses some cookies for the exclusive purpose of improving the use of the site and the services connected to it, our site does not track users.
With whom we share your data
Any collaborators may become aware of your personal data, as persons in charge and/or in charge of the treatment, exclusively in relation to the tasks they perform and the purposes expressed above.
We may also share information about you with:
– professional studio in relation to the maintenance of financial statements and accounting processing
– professional marketing and communication studio
– finance guard, law enforcement or control authority
– employees and collaborators.
How we protect your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automatic spam detection service.
Our site may provide links to third party sites and, in this respect, we are not responsible for the security and content of such sites. Therefore, read the respective information on privacy and cookies before browsing them or entering personal information
How long we keep your data
We keep your data for the necessary time required by law based on the consents you have given us.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have left comments on our website or purchased something from our online shop, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase all personal data held about you. This does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Visit the page dedicated to your privacy for:
– request a copy of your personal data
– to change or update your personal data
– to request deletion of your personal data
We keep your data only for the time necessary to complete the activities or for legal obligations. Some data can be kept even after the termination of the employment relationship but will never be used for commercial purposes but only for tax purposes.
The data will be deleted within a maximum of 48 hours of the request.
From which third parties we receive data
We do not receive any data from third parties.
Millemamme by Morin nastasia
Via Sciadonna 9/A
00044 Frascati (RM)
Telephone: +39 331 8618145
Mail: shop@millemamme. org
To lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor
You can contact the Guarantor using the methods you find here.
Last update of July 2020.
Further updates will be made available on this page of the site.